Did you know...
- Poor communication accounts for one of the major reasons couples split
- Less than 2% of people have been taught how to listen properly
- On average, couples have sex approximately 68 times per year (just slightly more than one time per week)
- 70% of men say they think about sex daily, while 34% of women say they think of it everyday
- 15-20% of couples identify as having a sexless marriage
- The average length of a marriage in the United States is 8 years
- 40-50% of marriages will end in divorce
Do you fit into any of the categories above?